Heights Chateau is a true neighborhood store with a world class selection and reputation for taste, value, variety, and personal service. For over 25 years, Heights Chateau has been an essential destination for its Brooklyn Heights neighbors and wine aficionados from near and far. Loyal customers are drawn in by the store's classic and simple design of wine and wood and an ever-changing stock of carefully selected wines and spirits from around the world.
A friendly and knowledgeable staff is led by Matthew LaSorsa, a pioneer in the area and an inspiration for the store's spirit and sensibility. With over 2000 items to choose from on the shelf and from the temperature controlled cellar, one can always leave with the perfect bottle at the right price. Heights Chateau also carries one of the largest spirit, apéritif, digestive and cordial sections in all of Brooklyn. For the curious as well as the connoisseur, Heights Chateau offers a variety of services to inspire and enhance the shopping experience:
* Excellent value on all wine and spirits including cellar collectibles
* Free in-store tastings Thursday through Saturday evenings
* Introductory and educational samplers and seminars
* Consultation for private parties, weddings, corporate events and special orders
* Featured organic and biodynamic selection of wines and spirits
* Discounts on most cases of sparkling and still wines
* FREE delivery throughout five boroughs
|Heights Chateau is located at 123 Atlantic Avenue between Henry & Hicks in Brooklyn Heights. We are easily accessible by Bus #'s B61 and B63 as well as Subway lines M, N at Court and the 4, 5, 2 & 3 at Borough Hall.|
View Larger Map
Free delivery to Brooklyn, Manhattan and Queens available. Check Shipping Terms for details.
17% off a solid case of still wine, 15% off a mixed case of wine and 5% off a case of sparkling wine.